Forgot your password?
January 15, 2018 in Crypto-Manie
China setzt schwer auf Krypto, Quote: "
- China’s government-backed digital currency is expected to be launched with an “enlightened” infrastructure
- China’s crypto boom is expected to be less ‘fragmented’ as government backs blockchain efforts
- United States needs to “hurry up” to catch up with China’s digital currency project, said the managing partner at the Proof of Capital venture fund.
- China has signaled that it doesn’t want to over-regulate its digital currency, instead letting companies “experiment” with it
- China is looking at this as a long-term investment. Driving the adoption of digital currency might be a way to ensure their currency doesn’t lose value.
- China is developing a Digital Currency Electronic Payment, or DCEP, to be issued by the People’s Bank of China. The national currency may be launched within months."
China glaubt an die Blockchain:
"President Xi Jinping told the Communist Party elite in October he wanted the country to be a ‘rule maker’ on blockchain technology and ever since state media has been bombarding the public with articles on the subject":
Dallas Mavericks ist das zweite NBA-Team, das die Kryptowährung für Tickets und Fanartikel akzeptiert:
Neues Geldwäschegesetz – Banken dürfen Kryptowährungen verwahren
Nike hält nun das Patent für den blockchainbasierenden NFT-Sneaker namens 'CryptoKicks':
China plant die erste nationale digitale Währung einzuführen:
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Restore formatting
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.